Individually Driven, Community Based
Our Sharonville Day Program gives participants expanded opportunities to lead a self-defined meaningful life. Designed for those who have a strong desire for engagement in community life, we support the pursuit of personal goals which can include volunteering and potential employment.
The program’s location in the heart of Sharonville grants participants easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, and parks. With a focus on engagement, participants have an active role in planning their day based on where they want to go and what they want to accomplish. The Sharonville Day Program utilizes nursing delegation services with certified Direct Support Professionals and consistent nursing oversight.
- Desire to be engaged and involved in the community on a daily basis
- Can be successful with 4:1 participant to staff ratio and volunteers
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Medically stable and does not require direct nurse services (delegation services are utilized)
- Requires minimal assistance when supporting self-abuse and abuse of other people or property
- Must have secured a funding source (ICF, waiver, county dollars, private pay)
Contact John Van Gilse Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Day Services, for information and next steps!