Engaging with Purpose
The Blue Ash Day Program engages participants in experiences focused on communication, skill development, and continued education.
Participants have access to a lush garden and adaptive creative equipment. Each participant works on developmental discovery through person-centered activities assisted by staff. Experiences in the community are fully supported by our nurses to ensure individuals can focus on enjoyment and engagement.
This program is staffed with nurses and Direct Support Professionals to best support adults with complex medical needs.
- Unable to walk without assistance/needs wheelchair for mobility
- Can be successful with 4:1 participant to staff ratio
- Requires nursing care throughout the day
- Requires minimal assistance when supporting self-abuse and abuse of other people or property
- Must have secured a funding source (ICF, waiver, county dollars, private pay)
Contact John Van Gilse Email: email@example.com, Director of Day Services, for information and next steps!